Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Woof Woof Welcome

Sitting at my desk drinking a Wawa (coffee over ice--not iced coffee) this morning, I began to day dream about someday opening a Doggie Boutique, after of course pursuing my teaching career and passion for a number of years.  Then it dawned on me, "Teacher by day, Blogger by night!"  Today I start my newest adventure and I am soo glad that I have the opportunity to share it with all of you.  For those of you who may or may not know me, my name is Sarah, and I am the Preppy Pink Puppy (or well, my Shih Tzu Terrier) is the Preppy Pink Puppy --even though he's a boy.

"Live. Laugh. Bark" is my motto, and right now I'm all about it!  In exactly 361 days I will be marrying the love of my life and best friend, Scott @ The Appleford Estate in Villanova, PA.  Nine years we've been together -- high school & college, and now together still, in an apartment in New Jersey.  Scott got his BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering & I got my BS in Elementary Education, and MS in Educational Learning Technologies.  While my passion is teaching, if you asked anyone, they'd refer to me as obsessed with All Things Dogs.

The Poochie World is always something to "bark" about!   In addition to keeping you all posted on my wedding plans, I will be blogging about how to Shop, Primp and Spoil your Pup!  Giving product reviews, an insight into some tail-wagging trends, offering some drooling giveaways, and most importantly how to live the life of luxury one paw at a time.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a muddy print on my blog.  I hope you'll stop by and visit again soon!

Photo Courtesy of the Bark Avenue Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets