Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BAB Designs (Black Label & Green Label)

Looking for something unique for you and your pooch, the Bark Avenue Boutique in Wayne, PA has the "goods" for you.  Along with their Signature Black Label where you can get a "classic style to match your signature look" for both you and your pooch, they now have a Green Label!  You can donate your own old (or new) ties, curtains, old jeans...etc...and have them turned into a one of a kind dog collar, leash, harness, dress, pet bed, hair bow, mess-matts, and beds.  I have to be honest, I actually purchased some hair bows at the BAB and I wear them!  What can I say "I'm a dog at heart <3"

Donna & Daisy Mae in matching outfits
The Green Label is fabulous!  Completely made of 100% recycled materials and like I said before, one of a kind (unless of course you purchase 2).  I've been thinking of getting something (a tie, dress, skirt) in my favorite Lilly Pulitzer print *Dark 'n Stormy and having it made into a collar or leash for my little puppy Filly.  I have the Roselyn skirt and I got my fiance the tie, but Filly is missing out on my favorite print.  I may have to do something about that in the near future.  Hopefully, it'll show up on the ReLillyGroup on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    I think you'd really like my product, www.thefairlead.com - handmade nautical dog leashes and collars, all made by hand, by myself, here in Rhode Island. Please get in touch if you are interested (thefairlead@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets