Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bridal Shower: The Dog Bride

Me in my Doggy Dress
This past Sunday was my bridal shower.  Dog themed of course!  We had an amazing celebration filled with food, booze, and games.  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that my friends and family could come.  There were even a few surprises.......for me & for the guests.......

For the guests, we bought dog themed luggage tags from Petsmart.  Aren't they adorable? I had to snag a Shih Tsu one for myself to use for my honeymoon in South Africa.  That way I can always have Filly with me.


Later, my neighbor surprised me by ordering a custom photo cookie tower and dog bone shaped cookies from Veronica's Treats in Middleboro, MA.  They were soo delicious!  Everyone was raving about how cute they were and how good they tasted.  Don't they look amazing!  She even does custom decorated oreos and photo BROWNIES!  Right now I'm ooogling over the oreos that look like a bride and groom and the one that is 2 tiered like a wedding cake.  NOW IMAGINE PAW PRINT OREOS!! #swoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets