Monday, September 10, 2012

Chevron, Monograms & Paw Prints

“You know you’re a teacher when.....you have an unhealthy obsession with school supplies.”  That is soo me, but the same applies to me and dogs!  Check this out...I had some free time @ home a few weekends ago and I have been been obsessed with all things monogrammed.  (Probably because in a few months --- 258 days exactly I will officially be Mrs. Scott Goehringer and my monogram will be SGL.  I like it :)  So while exploring through Pinterest, I came across someone who demonstrates how to make your own binder covers and how to add your own monogram.  I had to go one step further and add paw prints for my love of dogs.  I think it came out well, don't you?  It's really easy.  Take any pattern you like, open up Photoshop -- if you have it *if not, Pixelmator for Mac is cheap and easy to use too*  Create an 8 1/2 x 11 size page and upload the graphic.  Next use fun fonts to create your monogram.  It's that easy!

Can you imagine this with a Lilly print?  It would be gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets