Friday, September 14, 2012

Doggy PocketBac Holders

Two days ago (well who am I kidding, I went back yesterday) I went shopping @ Bath & Body Works.  Initially I was going to purchase some new PocketBac holders for my classroom, one of which I wear on a lanyard.  The new Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin smells amazing as does the Warm Apple Cider.  The current deal is buy 5 for $5.  So why not, it's not like they expire.
 
Anyways, I was walking around the store being my usual indecisive self and I picked a few scents I liked and purchased them.  Before I left I went to look in one section that I had missed, AND WHAT DID I FIND, Dog themed PocketBac holders!  I got a pink poodle, yellow dog, and white dog.  They were out of the brown dog, but it is on my list when I have a chance to go back!

This Saturday, Sept 15. from 1-5pm (in select stores) are having a Fall Festival.  Check it out for a free pumpkin carving candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets