Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lovable Labels BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Like many of you, I am a bit of an organizer freak (but in a messy way according to my fiance).  Haha.   My Lilly Pulitzer planner is perfection and I am obsessed with washi tape and labels, but my clothing organization is another story.  My desk @ work is pretty neat.  All my papers are organized and I use labels on everything, which is why I wanted to share this SWEET DEAL with you since I am a Lovable Labels LOVE BUG!

Starting Black Friday November 23rd and going till Cyber Monday November 26th, Lovable Labels is having a great sale!  Take 20% off your entire order, or take 30% off orders over $100 or more.  This is a great time to stock up on labels for holiday gifts, and if you are thinking ahead --- why not get labels for labeling school supplies and clothing!

I am particularly fond of the slimline labels in the Lollipop colors with the puppy dog icon!  I use my current slimlines on all my notebooks, and as I get closer to my wedding date, I will get to use my special coupon deal for new labels with my new name!

Lovable Labels, Disclaimer, Facebook Page, Twitter, Contact, Label Me Crazy, Pinterest, You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets