Friday, January 25, 2013

For The Love of Hedgehogs!


Has anyone else noticed that dogs are obsessed with hedgehogs?  My Shih Tzu/Terrier, Filly has already gone through three hedgehogs.  His most recent one is from the Martha Stewart Collection and it is by far the most durable.  It has a sound chip inside that makes it make this clicking nose (I guess the sound that hedgehogs make).  It has more stuffing in it compared to the other two, which is why I like it.  Filly is less likely to break the sound chip like in all the other ones with the squeakers.

This month I have seen hedgehogs everywhere.  The newest Petco commercial has a wall of hedgehogs in the background.  Paper-Source is all about hedgehogs for Valentine's Day.  Which I am really excited about.  I'm planning on going the day after Valentine's Day (or order online) and get them on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets