Monday, February 11, 2013

Anthropologie goes to the Dogs!

The funny thing about the way I shop is that whenever I am online, on any clothing or accessory website, the first thing I do is type "dog" in the search engine.  I rarely shop at Anthropologie, but I figured since we have one within 5 minutes of our house in New Jersey I would check out online and see what they have.  First of all, I have to say that once I saw the Fetch & Frolic dress on their website I knew that, 1st I had to call my store to make sure they had it in stock and in my size, and second that it was a purchase I HAD TO MAKE!   Though I think I may change up the belt.  My fiance wasn't too fond of that part of the outfit.

The other piece of apparel that I am drooling over (pun intended) is the Pooch Posse Cardigan.  It is soo adorable and while I wouldn't pair it with the dress, it would great with jeans and a tee underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets