Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shoes. Chocolate. Coffee. Dogs.

So Filly has been wearing a Philadelphia Phillies collar for about a year, and while it should last longer, it has started to fray and is discolored.  Recently I entered the "Lifeguard Press is Sweet" contest, and last week I got a message that said I did not win the grand prize, but they loved my Pinterest board and would still like to send me a gift from my Pinterest page!  I chose the Dylan's Candy Bar dog collar in Candyspill and it arrives today.  If you don't know already, I love all things shoes, chocolate, coffee, and dogs.  I even have the plaque to show the world! (Though it leaves out coffee).


I can't wait to put it on Filly!  He will look soo adorable with the candy collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets