Monday, June 11, 2012

Ready...Set...MOGO

Okay, so this past week I've been sporting my neon pink MOGO Charms sunglasses with my "Pocket Pups" charms.   I am obsessed, and my students have to agree that they are fabulous.  What is great about MOGO is that the charms are magnetic. They are interchangeable between the sunglasses, the bracelets, mosies slippers, and the click flops .aka. flip flops!  You can even link the bracelets and create a wrap anklet, a belt or a headband!

One day (or everyday like me) you can be All About Dogs and the next you can be smiley all day with their Miles of Smiles collection.  My next purchase will have to be "Nice Doggy," I can hear it barking my name.

Any of the MOGO products are great gifts for kids & obviously adults -- maybe because I'm a teacher and a kid at heart.  They have different colors for both boys and girls and Paige Collection that is more sophisticated with gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets